Saturday, October 23, 2010

Architectural Drawing Workshop


The final workshop was a very intense and engaging workshop that introduced various aspects of architectural drawings. In particular, it helped me gain a good insight into the art of perspective drawings. Through various tasks on understanding and interpreting perspectives, I feel more equipped and confident in attempting perspectives than before. I also felt an improvement in my drawing technique through attempting in-class and take home assignments. Furthermore, I have acquired more knowledge in ways of effectively presenting drawing sheets, through choosing appropriate layout techniques.  Overall, after completing this workshop, I am undoubtedly more confident in my ability to produce architectural drawings.  



Rose Seidler House Presentation 



No comments:

Post a Comment